BUILDING OF VIDUBYCHI BUS STATION
Construction of the Vydubychi bus station is another confirmation of the professionalism and skill.
- • Project on construction of the Vydubychi bus station (the Golosiivskyi district, Kyiv) that is part of the project for the construction of the bridge crossing for railway and motor vehicles over the Dnieper river in Kyiv;
- • The complex of the bus station was erected on a territory of 4,26 hectares, on a complex relief with a 4 m level difference, between two railway branches on one side and a railway overpass on the other side;
- • Build-up area 2,607.29 m2;
- • During the construction period, heating systems, household and drinking water supply systems, pressure household sewage systems, storm water drainage systems, and other systems were installed;
• During construction, modern building materials and structures were used.