RAILWAY-AUTO CROSS-BORDER TRANSIT THROUGH R. DNIPRO IN KIEV
Having won the tender, the KSM-GROUP company performed general-contracting works at facilities of strategic importance for Ukraine and Kyiv, namely, construction of the bridge crossing for railway and motor vehicles over in Kyiv (with approaches) on the Kyiv-Moskovskyi-Darnytsa railway section.
According to the project, the bridge length is 1,066.2 m, the number of railway tracks is 2, the number of lanes for motor transport is 6, the total length of railway approaches is 32,71 km, the length of the automobile approaches is 15,08 km.
The bridge crossing for railway and motor vehicles over the Dnieper river in Kyiv combines two components:
- • railroad tracks (2 tracks);
- • a motorway with 6 lanes (three lanes in each direction).
During the waterproofing of the roadway, the most up-to-date technologies of membrane arrangement were used before the laying of asphalt.
We only use high-quality modern materials.
Eliminator is a waterproof membrane based on methyl methacrylate resin (ММА), developed by Stirling Floud Ltd for the protection of concrete and steel structures. The material solidifies very fast creating a solid elastic seamless membrane. To batch, mix and apply the material, a special airless spraying device with separate feed of components is used.
BUILDING OF RAILWAY-AUTOMOTIVE BRIDGE TRANSIT THROUGH R. DNIPRO IN KYIV
WORKS ON OBJECTS of OJSC 'JSC KYIV-VODOKANAL'
The KSM-GROUP is a contractor of OJSC 'JSC KYIV-VODOKANAL', the only organization for maintenance and operation of all water supply and sewage systems in Kyiv (with a population of more than 3 a million persons).
In recent years, the company has been carryins out construction and installation works at the facilities of OJSC 'JSC Kyiwodokanal' for laying, relaying and rehabilitation of water supply and water and drainage systems and wastewater treatment facilities that are important for the life support of Kyiv.
Works done on the most important and significant facilities for OJSC 'JSC Kyiwodokanal':
- • Reconstruction of the Desnyanska water supply plant;
- • • Reconstruction of Bortnitska Aera¬tion Station with increasing its energy efficiency.
Other works that were performed include:
- • Repair-construction and demolition works on sewage, water supply and other utility networks. Reconstruction of buildings and structures of the water supply and sewerage facilities of Kyiv. Laying of new sewage, water supply and other networks.
- • Reconstruction of buildings and structures of the water supply and sewerage facilities of Kyiv.
- • Laying of new sewage, water supply and other networks.
WORKS FOR THE KREEMCHUKYODOKANAL PUBLIC UTILITY CO
The KSM-GROUP company has carried out works on replacement of equipment of the aeration system for biological treatment of sewage of the left-bank sewage treatment facilities for the Kremenchukvodokanal public utility company in accordance with the Reconstruction of Energy-Intensive Equipment of the Water Supply and Sewage System of Kremenchuk project* Daily volume of wastewater treatment is 50,000 m3.
This project was funded by the International Bank for Reconstruc¬tion and Development under the Urban Infrastructure Development program.
Work was done:
- • Works on laying, repair and reconstruction of heating systems (TM-2,3,4,5) with a diameter of 1,000 mm and 1,200 mm.
- • Horizontal drilling
- • Laying (pushing) of pipelines using trenchlees technology
- • Water depression
- • Reconstruction of water supply networks with a diameter up to 1,200 mm with replacement of shut-off valves and reinforced concrete structures (chambers).
- • Works at high groundwater level.
- • Lining of pipelines up to 600 m along the bottom of reservoirs with a depth of up to 8 m.
- • Pulling of the polyethylene pipe into the steel pipe (sleeve) using a drilling rig (sliplining).
- • Reconstruction of sewage networks
- • Pulling of the polyethylene pipe into the existing concrete collector and reconstruction of wells at a depth of 9 m.